Ramon Ruberte Thiele, M.D., M.S.
Dr. Ruberte Thiele initially pursued a career as a biomedical engineer in the medical device industry and academia. Interested in directly impacting patients’ quality of life, he applied to medical school with the singular goal of becoming an orthopaedic surgeon. After completing additional training in robotics and navigation for partial and total joint replacement as well as revision arthroplasty, he returns to the area eager to help patients get back to doing what makes them happy. When not attending one of his kid’s swim meets or soccer games, he enjoys outdoor activities like biking and hiking as well as recreational basketball.
- Adult Total Joint Reconstruction – Stanford University School of Medicine, Redwood City, CA
- Orthopaedic Surgery – University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Doctor of Medicine – Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, NC
- M.S. Bioengineering – Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering – University of Puerto Rico-Mayagüez Campus, Mayagüez, PR
- Disorders of the hip and knee
- Robotic-assisted total hip replacement
- Robotic-assisted total knee replacement
- Robotic-assisted partial knee replacement
- Navigation-assisted total knee replacement
- Navigation-assisted partial knee replacement
- Revision arthroplasty of the hip
- Revision arthroplasty of the knee
LANGUAGES I SPEAK